BIPO is seeking a qualified individual to fill a Project Consultant position. The professional in this role is required to possess business and technology acumen to interact with senior personnel, both internally and externally to develop key relationships, and be seen as a project advisory leader. Ability to manage stakeholder needs and expectations is essential.
This is a hands-on position that involves overseeing and managing numerous small to large-scale projects simultaneously. This role requires significant attention to details as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks with geographically separated teams.
- Assist in consulting activities to provide HRIS presales support to enterprise sales team
- Analyse customer requirements and prepare system platform demonstration environment and configuration
- Engage in pre-sales consulting activities, including prepare proposals and carry out demonstrations, etc.
- Ensure that projects meet or exceed expectations by guiding all project activities to include, but not limited to, schedule, scope, UAT and quality control
- Partner with R&D team internally and with customers externally to design, test, and maintain any necessary integrations, as well as ensure existing interfaces continue to run smoothly and provide accurate results
- Provide proactive, strategic system consulting services representing HR-owned data to the customers
- Provide guidance to payroll team members in the areas of project life cycle, operating procedures, processes and practices
- Acquire an expert knowledge of existing business and technical processes, and applies this knowledge to assigned tasks and projects
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen client relationships
- BA or BS required
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience, managing HRIS projects for full life-cycle – from initiation to implementation and close
- Prior experience in implementing HR systems such as Talent Management, Applicant Tracking, LMS, and HCM is an advantage
- A strong customer service focus and excellent communication skills, including facilitation and presentation
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; proven ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner
- Sound numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Personal and people management abilities including team building and conflict resolution
- Proven ability to meet deadlines as well as to identify and deal with problems
- Mature, able to work independently, resourceful and self-driven with a strong sense of commitment
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
To apply this role, please contact email@example.com