BIPO offers individualised cutting-edge solutions to clients of all sizes and with varying objectives. As we improve our service levels through new developments in BIPO cloud technology, you can be assured of the perfect customer experience.
We have years of experiences in the payroll practices of different industries and are constantly incorporating the best practices of each into the BIPO HRMS platform. Our strength lies in our in-depth knowledge of the relevant labour and tax laws in each country, further differentiating us from the competition.
Our system can be flexibly integrated with various attendance machines to extract the attendance data. All the necessary information can then be processed to calculate payroll. Employees can view electronic payslip while dynamic reports in Excel and PDF formats can be generated for strategic analysis. We are also strongly competent in handling tax declaration and salary pay-out with the help of the system to provide one-stop payroll services to clients.
- Attendance automation
- Payroll & overtime calculation
- Salary pay-out
- Flexible reporting
- Tax declaration
- Employee self-service
- Electronic payslip
BIPO Attendance System can be integrated with various clocking hardware. Rosters, shifts and overtime rules can be setup, managed online and linked to the payroll system. Complex attendance system can be flexibly arranged to meet the individual client needs. Managers and employees can also view their daily attendance on the system conveniently.
- Current attendance system evaluation
- Implement attendance automation system
- Daily attendance data transmission and management
Our Business Intelligence (BI) tools allow you to generate dynamic reports automatically, complete with statistics and graphs. The automated system updates as new data comes in, providing a real-time comprehensive overview to analyse companies’ HR operations and turn data into knowledge to help them better formulate business strategies.
- Generate timely and accurate reports without investing manpower in data collection
- Regional access to reports based on departmental access rights
- Reduce communication costs and improves management efficiency
- Cost effective solution without the need to invest in additional hardware or software
Visualise Data Presentation
- Flexible visual reports that meets the needs of enterprises
- Attractive graphics presentation for easier display
- Full set of reports to meet customer requirements at different levels
- Reports can be customised based on corporate needs
Enable Effective Analysis and Decision Making
- Interactive reports make analysis simple and intuitive
- In-depth analysis of information to facilitate problem solving
Automated Data Update
- Data is automatically updated on demand, hence reducing human error and manpower effort
- A summary of the latest HR operations and activities
- Labour cost and budget trend
- A detailed record of staff distribution and employee turnover
- A breakdown of labour cost elements by cities and departments
Some of the reporting and analytical functions include:
- Productivity analysis
- Attendance analysis
- Labour cost analysis
- Employee proposition
- Overtime analysis
- Staff turnover analysis
To attract and retain talents, many organisations would provide extra benefits to employees to cater their social and physical needs. With our integrated social resources and BIPO platform, we can provide one-stop employee welfare management.
- Supplementary medical insurance
- Annual health examination
- Occupational health examination
- Team building
- Online gifts store
- BIPO medical station
For small and medium sized enterprises (SME) and new business start-ups, we can provide you a tailored service to jump-start your HR setup, so you can be confident of meeting your legal obligations as an employer.
- Start-up policies and procedures, including disciplinary, grievance and absence management
- Pre-employment check, contract documents, terms and conditions, offer letters and policies
- New employee documents, new starter forms, induction checklists and reference request templates
- Cost analysis and vendor comparisons for social security contributions, medical and other benefit plans
We provide expatriate services ranging from permit applications, legal consultations, employee benefits to lifestyle services.
Core services include:
- Payroll management
- Social security contribution
- Salary pay-out and tax declaration
- Tax payment certification printout and distribution
- Work permit and resident permit application
- Global medical insurance services
Our consulting practice encompasses a broad spectrum of HR disciplines to support the success of your organisation, including compliance, compensation and workplace investigation. Our delivery of HR consulting services is based on the timely execution of agreed upon deliverables and performance.
- Organisation development
- Strategic planning
- IPO blueprint
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Culture developments
- Organisation diagnosis
- Competency settings
- Overseas expansions
We act as a third-party employer to assist companies who need full-time staffs or hires on a project basis. When you hire us as your staffing partner, we would work just like your company’s own HR division, minus the hassles and tediousness that you would otherwise have to deal with. Elaborate assessment processes, reference checks and interviews enable us to source and select candidates of the finest calibre.
We offer a wide range of recruiting services to meet your specific needs and they include:
- Retained Search: A dedicated search team created to fill a position in a short and specified period of time
- Contingency Search: Designed to fulfil both individual search assignments and ongoing openings, not requiring full payment unless the position is filled
- Project Search: A recruiting project team is specially created to find a number of candidates with similar profiles
- Regional Search: Regional networking provides solutions for clients with overseas staffing needs, as well as consultation for candidates
- Advertised Search and Selection: Targeted advertising tools combined with a thorough search process and rigorous screening to fill key positions
Our Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) delivers integrated, customised and scalable permanent workforce solutions to improve time- and cost-to-fill open positions. Through immersing ourselves in your business, we understand your needs, while leveraging on our regional and local expertise and reach to hire the best candidates for you.
Depending on your needs, our strategic RPO solutions and delivery options can include some or all of these services:
- Talent acquisition strategy development
- Requisition management
- Sourcing/talent mapping
- Candidate pipeline development
- Screening (pre-placement verification) assessments
- Employee referral program
- Digital recruiting and social media strategy
- Employer branding
- Market intelligence and analytics
- Interviewing and testing
- Program performance tracking and reporting
- Internal candidate management
- Vendor management
- Technology solutions
- Hiring manager training
We offer a full range of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services to meet your needs in recruitment, contract administration, onboarding, time and attendance, payroll, training, employee relations, performance management and separation.
Our outsourcing team’s expertise and experience delivers significant BPO benefits to your organisation including:
- Greater focus on your core business functions and those that create your competitive advantage
- More control of, and a reduction in, your operating costs
- Improved effectiveness of your business processes
- Consistent and ongoing compliance with business and legislative requirements
- The ability to re-channel funds from business support functions to developing new revenue streams
BIPO provides clients with one-stop administrative solutions, helping to reduce costs and cumbersome administrative duties. Management and administrative procedures become more streamlined and efficient.
Some of the services include:
- Travel management
- Stationery procurement
- Courier management